Tennessee State Parks host Tennessee Promise service eventsNASHVILLE – Tennessee State Parks are offering volunteer events at all 56 state parks and two state natural areas, most on Saturday, June 27, for Tennessee Promise scholars to fulfill their community...
Gov. Lee mobilizes National Guard across the stateNASHVILLE, Tenn. – Following incidents of violence in downtown Nashville, Governor Bill Lee announced today that the Tennessee National Guard will remain mobilized across the state and that the...
- One fatality following Saturday morning fire
- State Rep. Rusty Grills officially announces bid for re-election2
- The need for speed: Jack Pritchett
- Dyersburg Board to meet electronically Monday
- McIver’s Grant kicks off digital Summer Reading Program
- Terry Brock celebrates 40 years of service at the State Gazette1
- TDEC HOSTS VIRTUAL SUMMER CAMP FOR K-12 STUDENTS
- Long-term care residents, staff to be COVID-19 tested
- Give Back 731 provides relief for DSCC students
- County Clerk uncertain regarding June 1 reopening4
- Budget committee Oks multiple budgets for 2020-21
- YMCA is open for members
- Dyersburg committee continues discussion of mobile food, vendor ordinance2
- Permitless gun-carry bill passes House committee
- Power Board approves upcoming fiscal year budget
- Dyer County native joins Chamber of Commerce
- Local 4-H student wins fishing contestLast weekend, Dyer County 4-H held a Memorial Day Weekend Fishing Tournament for local youth. Except for the fishing, the contest, which was for young people in 4th through 12th grades, was conducted virtually. One Dyer County 4-H student received prizes for winning the competition.
At the Shelter (5/27/20)There are currently 35 deserving animals waiting to be adopted at the Shelter. Call the Shelter to verify whether that pet is immediately available or if it has been taken to a rescue or if it is on a hold. The Shelter staff will work with you to set an appointment time when you can come in and see how you relate to this pet...
Obituaries for May 30Timothy G. Campbell, age 58, of South Whitley, IN passed away Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 10:35 PM in Lutheran Hospital Ft. Wayne, IN. Timothy was born September 5, 1961 in Dyersburg, TN to Ronnie and...
Obituaries for May 28Who was Richard Kee? Well, if you asked 100 different people you would probably get 100 different stories, but none of them would be nearly as good as if he told you himself. He was a world class...
Obituaries for May 26Walter Lemuel Jowers, 68, of Trimble, Tennessee died on Saturday, May 23, 2020, at West Tennessee Healthcare-Dyersburg Hospital in Dyersburg, Tennessee. Born Tuesday, June 12, 1951 in Dyer County,...
On the Record (5/26/20)Joseph Ray Boldon - simple assault, dismissed w/cost Joanna Gail Brimm - criminal trespass, aggravated, 11/29 susp to t.s., waive costs, no contact Joanna Gail Brimm - poss drug paraphernalia, 11/29...
On the Record (5/19/20)Jeffery Lynn Anderson - criminal trespass, 30 days susp to t.s. , waive costs Bryan H Blair - violation of an order of protection, domestic assault amended to violation of order of protection, 11/29...
On the Record (5/14/20)Terance Ladrell Reed and Destiny Nicole Anderson Edward Franklin Russell III and Robyn Michele Burns Tyler King Roberson and Hillary Amelia Hopgood Hollis Joseph William Hixson and Amber Dianne Moody...
Pets For Sale
Aquarium Fish and Live Fish FoodLive freshwater fish for your aquarium. I currently have Polar Blue Cichlids and Guppies for sale. Polar Blue Cichlids $10 ech Guppies $7 ech or $12 per m/f pair Live feeder foods also available Grindal worms $10-$12 White worms $10 Vinegar...
Articles For Sale
yard saleyard sale may 29 and 30 4311 hwy 211 dyersburg tn call carl for more info 445 5027
Legal NoticesLEGAL 05-4289 PROBATE COURT JASON HUDSON PROBATE JUDGE DYER COUNTY NOTICE TO CREDITORS Civil Action No. 20-PR-31 Estate of Steven Royce McDearmon Notice is hereby given May 20th, 2020 letters testamentary (or of administration as the case may be) in respect of the estate of Steven Royce McDearmon died March 8th, 2020 were issued to the undersigned by the Probate Court of Dyer County, Tennessee. All persons, resident and nonresident , having claims, matured or unmatured, against...
Legal NoticesLEGAL 04-4290 CHANCERY COURT TONY CHILDRESS CHANCERY JUDGE DYER COUNTY NOTICE TO CREDITORS Civil Action No. 20-CV-198 Estate of Katrina Moss Notice is hereby given that on this 21st day of May letters of testamentary (or of administration as the case may be) in respect of the estate Katrina Moss who died on April 16th, 2020 were issued to the undersigned by the Chancery Court of Dyer County, Tennessee. All persons, resident and nonresident , having claims, ...
PersonalsIn search of house to rent. 2+ bedroom, 1+ bathroom. Must allow pets. 815-821-9716 leave message