Former Chimes chairman pleads guilty to theft1On Tuesday afternoon in Dyer County Circuit Court, former Chimes for Charity Chairman Kim Walker Hill pled guilty to theft charges. Hill, originally indicted in February of 2017 on a charge of...
Yard sale to benefit the Nicole Rae Incrocci Scholarship Fund at DCHSOn Thursday, July 19, Friday, July 20 and Saturday, July 21 there will be a yard sale to benefit Dyer County High School seniors in honor of the late Nicole Rae Incrocci.
- City Board holds public hearings, police chief addresses July 4 incidents
- Farm to Table Dinner tickets still available
- Dyersburg Schools announce beginning-of-year info
- Trimble resident files $250,000 lawsuit against Walker, Dyer County Chancery Court
- Cornerstone Church of God announces Turpin as new pastor1
- THP responds to wreck on Bruceville Slab Rd.
- Dyersburg School Board to hold work session Monday
- Kirk Cameron to speak at Life Choices annual fundraiser
- McIver’s Grant Public Library wraps up summer reading program
- Dyersburg All-Stars dominate in state tournament to win championship (7/17/18)
- Dyersburg sweeps through Junior Boys bracket to claim state championship (7/17/18)
- Dyersburg, Dyer County alumni come together to help local families (7/17/18)
- Acclimation week moves teams closer to opener (7/14/18)
- A week gone by and the action intensifies this week (7/14/18)
- Dixie Boys Tournament opens at Ed Wright Complex (7/14/18)
At the Shelter (7/12/18)The number of Shelter residents ready for adoption is 51. This is the highest number of adoptable dogs and cats that the Shelter has had for a while. If you have been considering adoption, check out the Shelter as soon as possible. Johnson is a young English Bulldog mix. He is medium-sized and is dark brindle and white...
Obituaries for July 18, 2018Mrs. Rosie Lee "Dude" Curtis Reynolds, age 83, died Sunday, July 15, 2018, at Grace Healthcare of Cordova. Graveside service will be Wednesday, July 18, 2018, 1:00 P.M. in Tansil Cemetery in Sharon,...
Obituaries for July 17, 2018Gloria Ann Clendenin, age 70, of Halls died Saturday, July 14, 2018 at The Med of Memphis, TN. Gloria was born August 5, 1947 in Dyersburg, TN. She is the daughter of the late Elmer and the late...
Obituaries for July 15, 2018Arthur Lee Bennett, 83, of Dyersburg, died Thursday, July 12, 2018 at Dyersburg Healthcare and Rehabilitation. Born April 15, 1935, he was the son of the late James William and Jennie Mae Countess...
On the Record (7/18/18)Juan Jose Weir, 47, and Jennifer Lynn Cagle Jones, 29 Zakkary Hunter Wells, 23, and Mackenzie Lee Walker, 23 Anthony Tyler Shifflett, 21, and Katelyn Christina McDonald, 20 Terrance Allen Kempfer...
On the Record (7/11/18)William Charles Bailey – seat belt, $30 fine Chester R Beasley – driving while license revoked, mv fail to stop for a school bus, fta-bench warrant Christian M Bennett – failure to...
On the Record (6/27/18)David Daniel Lambert, 19, and Courtney Suzanne Alexander, 19 John Franklin Inman, 48, and Amanda Nicole Young, 25 Gary Lynn Carmack, 52, and Tammy Jo Thurmond Barron, 50 Akeen Rashad Hall, 25, and...
AuctionsDyersburg Self Storage Online Auction at storagetreasures.com Storage Will be having a online Auction Sale. August 1- August 3, 2018 Unit 231- Rhonda Adkerson owes $455, Unit 375- Renee Smith owes $285.95, Unit 300- Phillis McCadney owes $240, Unit 78- Terence McDougal owes $270, Unit 206- Christopher Stewart owes $230.
Yard SalesYard Sale 1000 Forrest St. (Next to the new Ambulance Service) Saturday 7 am. to 12 pm. We are also selling hot dogs, hamburgers, chips, and drinks.
EmploymentLibrary Director needed for Hamilton Parks Public Library in Trimble 20 hours per week Tues-Thurs Please send resumes to: P.O. Box 215 Trimble, TN. 38259 Or email to email@example.com Deadline for resume July 31st.
Articles For SaleFS: set of golf clubs irons, woods, putter & bag only $30, china cabinet w/3 shelves & mirror behind shelves $150, medal deck w/4 drawers $40, tan loveseat $100, 2- vintage wing back chairs, light burgundy color $55 731-676-9888
Legal NoticesLEGAL 07-3718 PROBATE COURT JASON HUDSON PROBATE JUDGE DYER COUNTY NOTICE TO CREDITORS Civil Action No. 18-PR-37 Estate of Larry G. Bizzle Notice is hereby given July 2, 2018 letters testamentary (or of administration as the case may be) in respect of the estate of Larry G. Bizzle died June 28, 2018 were issued to the undersigned by the Probate Court of Dyer County, Tennessee. All persons, resident and nonresident , having claims, matured or unmatured, against the estate are...