Trimble resident files $250,000 lawsuit against Walker, Dyer County Chancery CourtTrimble resident Raymond Cass Ballard has filed a lawsuit against Dyer County Chancery Court Clerk Steve Walker and his office.
Dyersburg Schools announce beginning-of-year infoWith summer vacation concluding next week, students will file back into the classroom to start the 2018-2019 school year. Dyersburg City Schools recently released beginning-of-the-year information as...
- Cornerstone Church of God announces Turpin as new pastor
- Dyersburg School Board to hold work session Monday
- Kirk Cameron to speak at Life Choices annual fundraiser
- McIver’s Grant Public Library wraps up summer reading program
- Dream Factory of Dyersburg to host golf tournament fundraiser
- Discovery Park now taking entries for photo contest
- Early voting begins
- DSCC annual fund celebrates successful campaign
- Oakwood to participate in 719 project
- Dyersburg All-Stars dominate in state tournament to win championshipBeginning with a 14-2 win over Dickson County on Friday night, the Dyersburg Dixie Boys All-Stars hit and pitched their way to the state championship on their home field, winning five games by mercy rule each time on the way to the Tennessee Dixie Boys State Championship...
- Dyersburg sweeps through Junior Boys bracket to claim state championship
- Dyersburg, Dyer County alumni come together to help local families
- Acclimation week moves teams closer to opener (7/14/18)
- A week gone by and the action intensifies this week (7/14/18)
- Dixie Boys Tournament opens at Ed Wright Complex (7/14/18)
- Lady Trojan softball team honored with awards cookout (7/14/18)
At the Shelter (7/12/18)The number of Shelter residents ready for adoption is 51. This is the highest number of adoptable dogs and cats that the Shelter has had for a while. If you have been considering adoption, check out the Shelter as soon as possible. Johnson is a young English Bulldog mix. He is medium-sized and is dark brindle and white...
Obituaries for July 17, 2018Gloria Ann Clendenin, age 70, of Halls died Saturday, July 14, 2018 at The Med of Memphis, TN. Gloria was born August 5, 1947 in Dyersburg, TN. She is the daughter of the late Elmer and the late...
Obituaries for July 15, 2018Arthur Lee Bennett, 83, of Dyersburg, died Thursday, July 12, 2018 at Dyersburg Healthcare and Rehabilitation. Born April 15, 1935, he was the son of the late James William and Jennie Mae Countess...
Obituaries for July 13, 2018William M. “Bill” Pike, 66, of Cheyenne, Wyoming, passed away on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at his home surrounded by his loving family. Bill was born March 7, 1952 in Nankipoo, Tennessee, a son of the...
On the Record (7/11/18)William Charles Bailey – seat belt, $30 fine Chester R Beasley – driving while license revoked, mv fail to stop for a school bus, fta-bench warrant Christian M Bennett – failure to...
On the Record (6/27/18)David Daniel Lambert, 19, and Courtney Suzanne Alexander, 19 John Franklin Inman, 48, and Amanda Nicole Young, 25 Gary Lynn Carmack, 52, and Tammy Jo Thurmond Barron, 50 Akeen Rashad Hall, 25, and...
On the Record (6/20/18)Bradley David Galloway, 39, and Tonya Yvonne King Brown, 43 George Ian Carmine Alley, 27, and Carlin Layne Puckett Puckett, 23 Timothy Ray Hatch, 39, and Melissa June Fair, 31 Dorian Tremain G...
EmploymentLibrary Director needed for Hamilton Parks Public Library in Trimble 20 hours per week Tues-Thurs Please send resumes to: P.O. Box 215 Trimble, TN. 38259 Or email to email@example.com Deadline for resume July 31st.
Articles For SaleFS: set of golf clubs irons, woods, putter & bag only $30, china cabinet w/3 shelves & mirror behind shelves $150, medal deck w/4 drawers $40, tan loveseat $100, 2- vintage wing back chairs, light burgundy color $55 731-676-9888
Legal NoticesLEGAL 07-3718 PROBATE COURT JASON HUDSON PROBATE JUDGE DYER COUNTY NOTICE TO CREDITORS Civil Action No. 18-PR-37 Estate of Larry G. Bizzle Notice is hereby given July 2, 2018 letters testamentary (or of administration as the case may be) in respect of the estate of Larry G. Bizzle died June 28, 2018 were issued to the undersigned by the Probate Court of Dyer County, Tennessee. All persons, resident and nonresident , having claims, matured or unmatured, against the estate are...
Commercial Prop. For RentFR Commercial Building 50x100, w/7 rollup doors & office. Call 731-285-7994
PersonalsOverwhelmed?? Call the Bees at Busy Bee Errand Service. Call us before you go Elsewherezzzz.... 731-882-9229