TBI releases identities of bodies found in burned vehicleOn February 20, TBI released the identity of the two bodies found burned in a vehicle located on Great River Rd. near the I-155 exit on Saturday, February 2.
Miss Tennessee visits Dyer County SchoolsCrowned Miss Tennessee in 2018, Christine Williamson recently visited all eight schools in the Dyer County School System while on tour visiting numerous schools across the state. Williamson says she...
- Dyersburg board hears audit status, OKs bond for electric system
- Fish fry, auction benefit in Yorkville Saturday
- Newbern Board OKs street lighting bid, discusses smoke-free parks bill
- Former executive director of Mississippi River Corridor indicted on federal fraud charges
- Cook accepts plea bargain, sentenced 12 years for attempted 2nd degree murder3
- Chamber to host Legislative Coffee March 4
- Transitions prepares for Butterfly Run, introduces Ghost Runner option
- Accident occurs at St. John, Bekaert intersection
- DPD seeks public assistance in locating missing woman
- Munford upsets Choctaws to take district titleAfter a pair of buzzer beaters against Munford during the regular season battles with the Cougars, Dyer County was unable to rally for a third time against their rivals from Tipton County as Munford pulled away late to hold off the Choctaws for a 63-58 win over Dyer County in the District 13AAA Tournament final on Tuesday night at Brighton High School.
- Lady Choctaws' dominant OT clinches 13AAA title (2/19/19)
- Dyer County earns title game berth with win over Liberty in District 13AAA Semifinals (2/19/19)
- Lady Trojans beat Central to take third in District 13AA Tournament (2/19/19)
- Teams battling weather in first week of workouts (2/16/19)
- DHS to host fifth annual First Pitch Banquet and Silent Auction (2/16/19)
- Here’s some things for us to look for this spring (2/16/19)
At the Shelter (2/21/19)The number of animals ready for adoption at the Shelter is 40. It has been quite a while since the census has been this low. The Shelter staff cannot rest even with this low census. They are busy setting up temporary cages to handle the influx of animals coming in from floods, especially in South Dyersburg...
Taylor CantrellThis week’s DCHS Spotlight Student is 9th grade student, Taylor Cantrell. ‘Personal Best & Determination- Taylor has been super active in the past few weeks. She has been staying after school and working long hours at night to perfect herself in several different events. ...
Olivia HayesThis week’s Dyersburg High School student spotlight representative is Olivia Hayes. Olivia is a senior and the daughter of Kelli and Mark Hayes. She was nominated for student spotlight by Dyersburg Middle School librarian Sonja Tucker. ‘Olivia is the perfect example of kindness and dependability as a service learner at Dyersburg Middle School,’ said Tucker. ‘She is very helpful to the students she works with in the library. We are all so happy to see her coming in every day with a smile.’...
Obituaries for February 21, 2019William Michael Cravens, 61 of Newbern, Tennessee died on Wednesday, February 20, 2019, at his residence in Newbern, Tennessee. Born Monday, August 26, 1957 in Ridgely, Tennessee, he was the son of...
Obituaries for February 20, 2019Mary M. Dennis, 75, of Finley, died Tuesday, February 19, 2019 at her residence. Born November 17, 1943, she was the daughter of the late Claude and Ruth Luna Davidson Mary was retired from...
Obituaries for February 19, 2019Miller Alvin Chapman was born to Robert Edward Chapman and Mae Loraine Chapman on April 19, 1933. He devoted his life to Christ and over the later years of his life was a Church of Christ Preacher in...
On the Record (2/20/19)William Kody Kobilka, 22, and Arica Lee Stamper, 35 Santos Garcia III, 48, and Cynthia Jayne Harris Harris, 45 None granted Samuel Allan Arnold- speeding, finacial responsibility law, continued Paul...
On the Record (2/13/19)Anthony Joe Roberts, 41, and Bridgette Nicole Windle Wilson, 42 Haley Nicole Fortner, 19, and Kaley Marie Floyd, 18 George Leon Poe, 85, and Linda Fay Darby, 73 Perry Anderson III Jones, 68, and...
On the Record (2/6/19)John Anthony Earp, 37, and Mandie Renee Davis, 33 Johnathan Zachary Lippard, 29, and Erica Dawn Whitt Ables, 29 Robert Ryan Scott Keith, 27, and Leslie Brooke Dennis, 31 Stacy Allen Pruitt vs. Patty...
Real Estate For SaleFSBO: 3 BR 2 full BA, modern well kept home, all appliances, corner lot, available May 1, 2019. Friendship area. 731-234-9986
Legal NoticesLegal 02-3922 IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF DYER COUNTY, TENNESSEE FOR THE TWENTY-NINTH JUDICAL DISTRICT, AT DYERSBURG Yolanda Belloise and Spouse Andre Belloise VS Unknown Heirs of I.A. Harris and Ruth Inman Harris Civil Action Number: 19-CV-40 Attorney: Jarred Conway Address: 322 N. Church Ave., PO Box H, Dyersburg, TN 38025 Publication: February 21, 2019 February 28, 2019 March 07, 2019 March 14, 2019
Legal NoticesLEGAL 02-3923 PROBATE COURT JASON HUDSON PROBATE JUDGE DYER COUNTY NOTICE TO CREDITORS Civil Action No. 19-PR-11 Estate of Scotty Martin Hampton Notice is hereby given February 5, 2019 letters testamentary (or of administration as the case may be) in respect of the estate of Scotty Martin Hampton died November 17, 2018 were issued to the undersigned by the Probate Court of Dyer County, Tennessee. All persons, resident and nonresident , having claims, matured or unmatured,...
SalesFS: 2003 Chevy Suburban LT, silver, heated leather seats 731-445-1776
Legal NoticesLEGAL 02-3924 PROBATE COURT JASON HUDSON PROBATE JUDGE DYER COUNTY NOTICE TO CREDITORS Civil Action No. 19-PR-12 Estate of Lois Dale Rigsby Notice is hereby given February 13, 2019 letters testamentary (or of administration as the case may be) in respect of the estate of Lois Dale Rigsby died January 13, 2019 were issued to the undersigned by the Probate Court of Dyer County, Tennessee. All persons, resident and nonresident , having claims, matured or unmatured, against the...
- Cook accepts plea bargain, sentenced 12 years for attempted 2nd degree murder
- Man airlifted to Regional One following Sunday morning wreck
- TBI releases identities of bodies found in burned vehicle
- DPD seeks public assistance in locating missing woman
- Northwest Correctional Complex to save taxpayers $3M through in-house vocational program