Donations now being accepted for Dyer County Giving Tree projectNow in its 5th year, the Dyer County Giving Tree project has provided warm clothes, hats, and gloves, for hundreds of children during the cold winter months. The annual event was founded by local...
Dyersburg Civitan holds dinner for special education teachersOn Tuesday, Dec. 3, the Dyersburg Civitan Club held their annual dinner for special education teachers at First United Methodist Church in Dyersburg. Special education instructors from both Dyer...
- FFA teams recognized for outstanding performance in regional contest
- Discovery Park to host temporary exhibit ‘Astronaut’
- Luncheon honoring Sen. Jackson held at DSCC
- CLB ok’s grant resolution for fire trucks, discuss appropriation of funds
- Paws to Care to host Photos with Santa fundraiser at Pet Stop
- Carter named Firefighter of the Year at DFD Christmas banquet
- DSCC President Bowyer honored for 35 years of service
- Breakfast Rotary to hold annual Christmas for Kids event Dec. 19
- Reelfoot to host free eagle tours in Jan. and Feb.
- Salvation Army to host Breakfast with Santa Dec. 14, now holding toy drive
- Christmas Card project now accepting donations
- Dyersburg Salvation Army: Serving those in need
- Three Oaks girls, Choctaws take two over visiting Lake County (12/11/19)
- DMS returns from Paris with sweep of Inman (12/11/19)
- Choctaws bounce back with win at Milan (12/10/19)
- Local Sports Schedule Monday, Dec. 9 - Saturday, Dec. 14 (12/9/19)
- Lady Trojans, Trojans cruise against Munford (12/7/19)
- Choctaws fall in overtime, girls remain unbeaten (12/7/19)
Marie Lardino, Jayce Lattimer and Alexa WilsonThis week’s Dyersburg High School student spotlight representatives are freshmen students Marie Lardino (left), Jayce Lattimer (middle), and Alexa Wilson (right). Marie is the daughter of Tiffany Lardino, Jayce is the daughter of Billy Lattimer and Jennifer Dial, and Alexa is the daughter of Jackie and Kazety Wilson. All three students were nominated for student spotlight by DHS Director of Student Services Hillary Jackson...
Braden TurnbowDCHS Spotlight Student is 9th grader Braden Turnbow. ‘Braden has a very positive attitude and is an active participant in extra-curricular events at the school. He is courteous to others and is respected by his peers. Braden demonstrates his desire to succeed in school every day.’ -Mrs. Tina Greenlee...
Obituaries for Dec. 12Jamie Lowe, 44, of Memphis, Tennessee formerly of Dyersburg, Tennessee died on Monday, December 9, 2019, at his residence in Memphis, Tennessee. Born Tuesday, July 22, 1975 in Dyersburg, Tennessee,...
Obituaries for Dec. 10Bobby Woodrow Lambert, 82, of Fowlkes, TN, passed away on Saturday, December 7, 2019 at Harborview of Dyersburg. Bobby was born on October 25, 1937, in Dyersburg, TN, to the late Woodrow Wilson...
Obituaries for Dec. 7Shirley L. Manns Johnson, age 64 of Dyersburg, TN died Saturday, November 23, 2019 at Jackson Madison Co. General Hospital in Jackson, TN. Arrangements are entrusted to McCreight Funeral Home, 1607...
On the Record (12/10/19)Michael Lynn Bramlett, 39 and Destiny Dawn Bagda, 39 Carmen Renaldo Bell – seat belt, driver license address req within 10 days, financial responsibility law, cont. 1/6/20 Rae Ann Bell – domestic...
On the Record (12/3/19)Jamie Lyn Douglas, 35 and Amanda Jane Sanders, 37 Michael Dewayne McCaig, 34 and Sheila Marie Jernigan Gilbert, 26 Kevin Lenard Kirk, 50 and Jacqueline Renee Blalock, 35 Daniel Edward Seaton, 52 and...
On the Record (11/26/19)Jashaun Lamar Baker- violation of probation 2, 30 days, costs, restart screens, ext probation Jashaun Lamar Baker- fail to appear, 11/29 susp to 10 days, consecutive to VOP, 40 total Jashaun Lamar...
Houses for RentFR: Nice apartment in Dyersburg. No pets. Call 731-676-0222
Legal NoticesLEGAL 12-4171 PROBATE COURT JASON HUDSON PROBATE JUDGE DYER COUNTY NOTICE TO CREDITORS Civil Action No. 19-PR-79 Estate of Rachel Sue Williams Notice is hereby given December 3rd, 2019 letters testamentary (or of administration as the case may be) in respect of the estate of Rachel Sue Williams died November 4th, 2019 were issued to the undersigned by the Probate Court of Dyer County, Tennessee. All persons, resident and nonresident , having claims, matured or unmatured,...
Articles For SaleFS: 6'8 Optimal Christmas Tree $50, Heavy Duty washing machine $175 731-589-0746
Articles For SaleFS: Roll of 20 Silver Eagle Dollars. $20, Rolls of 1964 Silver Kennedy Halves $10 each, 110 lb portable air tank. Excellent condition $40. Stevens 16 gauge shotgun ex cond $135 Call 731-676-9305
Legal NoticesLEGAL 12-4172 CHANCERY COURT TONY CHILDRESS CHANCERY JUDGE DYER COUNTY NOTICE TO CREDITORS Civil Action No. 19-CV-467 Estate of Margaret Baker Notice is herby given that on this is 5th day of December letters of testamentary (or of administration as the case may be) in respect of the estate Margaret Baker who died on November 6th, 2019 were issued to the undersigned by the Chancery Court of Dyer County, Tennessee. All persons, resident and nonresident , having...
- Multiple departments respond to fire at Lenox hemp processing plant
- Local men bound over to grand jury in extortion case
- Dyer County man faces charges of impersonating an officer
- Newbern authorities seek suspect in sexual assault, burglary
- Over 100 floats featured in Newbern Rotary’s 30th Annual Christmas Parade