Groundbreaking held for new Dyersburg Head Start facilityLocal officials, community members, contractors, and staff from Northwest Tennessee Head Start gathered at 113 Rawles Ave. in Dyersburg Friday morning for a groundbreaking and dedication ceremony for...
Dyersburg Board to meet electronically MondayThe Dyersburg Board of Mayor and Aldermen will convene electronically Monday, November 2 at 7 p.m. The meeting will be held pursuant to Gov. Bill Lee’s Executive Order 16, and being extended by...
- DES Power Board OKs transformer bid, audit report
- Transitions celebrates Drug Free Week
- Dyersburg City School Board to meet Monday at DHS
- Dyer County Board of Education to meet Tuesday
- Dyer County COVID-19 update for October 30
- Dyer County voters can ensure fast mail delivery of absentee by mail ballots
- Dyer County Schools in Phase 3 next week, DCHS remains in Phase 2
- Dyer County COVID-19 update for October 29
- Dyersburg City Schools announces Phase plans for November 2-6, 2020
- Newbern man arrested for 2017 murder
- Annual Veterans Day Parade, luncheon canceled
- Church to hold trunk or treat at cotton mill parking lot
- Lady Trojan season ends in quarterfinalsThe Dyersburg girls’ soccer team’s season came to a close on Friday night in Murfreesboro as the Lady Trojans fell 2-1 to Livingston Academy at the Richard Siegel Soccer Complex in the quarterfinals of the TSSAA Class AA State Tournament. “These girls fought and they were there all the way from the first minute to the 80th minute,” Dyersburg head coach Musa Manneh said. ...
- Trojans pull away late from Crockett County; take third
- DC torches Kenwood to end regular season, 56-20
- TSSAA releases playoff ticket information
- For us, not much changed with updated numbers
- Middle School Roundup: Three Oaks’ Strayhorn sets new school record in debut
- Trojans look to clinch third at rival Crockett Co. (10/29/20)
At the Shelter (10/29/20)There are currently 66 deserving animals waiting to be adopted at the Shelter. To protect the Shelter staff and visitors, call, make an appointment and wear a mask. The Shelter staff will be wearing masks to protect visitors. If you do not have a mask, the Shelter will provide one for a fee of $3. ...
Kamil YousufThis week’s Dyersburg High School student spotlight representative is senior Kamil Yousuf. Kamil is the son of Mohammad and Naheed Yousuf. This past summer, Kamil attended Governor’s School for International Studies at the University of Memphis. ‘I went to Governor’s School for International Studies. ...
Calen AcreeThis week’s Dyer County High School student spotlight representative is freshman student Calen Acree. ‘Respect. Calen always has a good attitude about class. He listens and participates in discussions, he follows directions, and he absolutely builds positive energy when spending time in the classroom.’ – Mr. Justin Brown...
Obituaries for Oct. 31The town of Maury City lost a dear friend when Billy Gibson, 78, passed away from Covid complications on October 27, 2020. Billy was preceded in death by his loving wife, Stella Reece Gibson. He...
Obituaries for Oct. 29Mrs. Lena Mae "Don Don" Akins, age 93 of Tigrett, TN. died Saturday, October 17, 2020 at Jackson Madison Co. Gen. Hospital in Jackson, TN. Arrangements are entrusted to McCreight Funeral Home....
Obituaries for Oct. 27Mr. Sidney Lewis Hendren, Sr. of Dyersburg, TN. passed away Saturday, October 24, 2020 at the Jackson-Madison Co. General Hospital. He was born October 26, 1936 to Monnie and Curry V. Hendren. He...
On the Record (10/27/20)Marty Robert Sharpe, 59 Sheila Powers Jones 63 James Brady Warren, 19 Bailey Nicole Burden, 21 James Hunter Taylor, 29 Heather Danielle Stroup, 31 Bradlee Allan Melton, 35 Chasity Faith Gilbreath, 32...
On the Record (10/20/20)Kimberly Faye Fawver vs Todd Matthew Fawver Thomas Michael Eakin vs Carol Beth Eakin Kimberly Yarbrough vs John Yarbrough Robert Matthew Dunn vs Katie Sue Dunn Megan Hendren vs Christian Hendren...
On the Record (10/13/20)Daviaon Ke Trel Henderson, 19 and Ciara Faith Bishop, 18 Stephen Chad Lee, 45 and Jill Katherine Jones, 33 Charles Jordan Mathenia, 23 and Kristian Mae Brooke Rathbun, 21 Walker Ross Pilcher, 26 and...
Legal NoticesLegal 11-4413 IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF DYER COUNTY, TENNESSEE FOR THE TWENTY-NINTH JUDICAL DISTRICT, AT DYERSBURG PUBLICATION FOR DIVORCE Clara Mae Wilson, Plantiff VS Anthony Donnell Wilson, Defendant Civil Action Number: 20-CV-405 Attorney: Matthew Willis Address: 322 Church Ave PO Box H Dyersburg,Tn 38025 Publication: November 3, 2020 November 10, 2020 November 17, 2020 November 24, 2020
Mobile Home For RentD'burg: 2 & 3 bedroom Mobile homes for Sale or Rent from $450/mo. Includes lot rent, water & sewer. Call 731-203-0606
Articles For Sale
japaness red maplejapaness red maple trees for salecall carl 4455027 or come to4311 hwy 211
Apartments For RentFR: Newly remodeled 510 Robert Apt. E 2br 1 1/2 ba. CH/A W&D hkup. $400.mo. 286-4842 Lve. mess.
Legal NoticesLEGAL 10-4407 CHANCERY COURT TONY CHILDRESS CHANCERY JUDGE DYER COUNTY NOTICE TO CREDITORS Civil Action No. 20-CV-467 Estate of Dorothy Kay Roberson Notice is hereby given that on this 22nd day of October, 2020. Letters of testamentary (or of administration as the case may be) in respect of the estate of Dorothy Kay Roberson who died on September 16th, 2020 were issued to the undersigned by the Chancery Court of Dyer County, Tennessee. All persons,...