Target: Outside of Hip (Gluteus Medius), tones your Obliques and abdominal wall
1. Position yourself on all fours on a mat or soft surface.
2. Place your hands on the mat directly underneath your shoulders and your knees hip-width apart.
3. Make sure your spine is straight and your head is in line with your spine.
4. Slowly, lift your left knee straight out to the side, maintaining the 90-degree angle throughout the movement.
5. Pause when the knee is lined up with your hip.
6. Lower and raise the leg for 10-20 repetitions.
7. Repeat the movement on the opposite leg.