1. Tie a loop in an exercise band and secure the other end of the band to a stable surface, such as a table leg.
2. Slide your foot into the loop so it rests around the ball of your foot.
3. Rotate just the foot to the outside to perform eversion, taking care not to rotate the leg as you do so.
4. To perform inversion, you do the same exercise, only rotating the foot inward.
5. Move the resistance band to the other side of the table leg or support, place your foot in the loop and rotate only your foot to the inside.