Use an external anchor, but you can also anchor the tubing under one foot for a low to high reach across the body, secure tubing on bar, fitness equipment or any stable object that will not tear it.
1. Start with legs together, close to anchor, hands together, arms extended. Tension is equal on both sides.
2. Take one or two steps from anchor, driving arms away with 180-degree trunk rotation.
3. Arms do not bend at elbows but rather from shoulder area, while torso rotates away from anchor.
4. Low anchor moves arms and body from low to high, mid-level anchor rotates straight across, high anchor goes from high to low, the farther away you push the more resistance you feel.
5. Add a leg movement, such as lunge, lateral side lunge, or shuffle.
6. Keep movement powerful and under control at all times, especially on return motion.
7. Alternate sides by turning around and facing opposite direction, with same anchor.