1. Begin in high plank position.
2. Shoulders, arms, and wrists should be in line with one another and make sure your back is flat.
3. Focus on engaging your core and glutes.
4. Raise your right arm and punch forward extending your arm straight out as you punch.
5. Motion is slow and controlled, core is to remain engaged throughout the entire exercise, as this will also assist in maintaining your balance (it will minimize tipping as you extend your arms for each punch).
6. Lower your right arm to the starting position, arms and wrists in line with one another again. Raise your left arm and punch forward as you did with your left.
Repeat, alternating between right- and left-arm punches.
Make sure your core is tight for 2 more sets.