Targets: shoulders, back, abs, butt, quads
1. Stand with feet hip-width apart, arms by sides.
2. Hinge forward from hips to lower torso until parallel to floor, raising left leg back and up so that body forms a T to start.
3. Extend arms forward and rotate palms to face up so that pinky fingers touch.
4. Scoop straight arms around and back and rotate hands until thumbs touch above low back.
5. Return to start position.
That’s 1 rep
Continue for 30 seconds
Switch sides: Repeat
MAKE IT HARDER: Hold a 3- or 5-pound weight in your hand.