Targets: lower abs
1. Sit with your knees bent, feet flat on the ground.
2. Lean back to prop your upper body up on your elbows (your back should remain lifted), palms facing down.
3. Brace your abs in tight and lift your legs into a 90-degree angle (knees should be touching), toes pointed.
4. Slowly bring your legs over to the left (both hips should remain on the ground).
5. Keeping the 90-degree angle with your legs, lower your legs and then lift them up to the right, as if you were tracing a letter “U” with your knees.
6. That’s 1 rep - do 20 reps total, alternating sides each time.
Make it harder by extending your legs further out.