Targets: total body
1. Sit with your legs extended, feet flexed, hands just outside your hips with your fingertips facing forward.
2. Brace your abs in tight and press down through your arms to lift your hips a few inches off of the floor.
3. Bend your knees slightly, keeping your heels on the ground.
4. Inhale and scoop your abs in deeper toward your back and as you exhale, fully extend your legs and try to push your hips slightly behind your shoulders.
5. Hold for 1 count.
6. Bend your knees and return hips under your shoulders to get lower to the floor.
That’s 1 rep - repeat up to 3 sets of 10 reps.