Appeal hearing ends for former DCHS employeeAn appeal hearing involving former Dyer County High School teacher-coach Jon Beck ended late Wednesday afternoon after more than 20 hours of testimony over a 3-day period. A decision on whether or...
Gubernatorial candidate Bill Lee visits Dyersburg on tractor tourOn Thursday at noon, Tennessee Republican governor candidate Bill Lee made a stop in Dyersburg while on his statewide tractor tour. Lee, a Williamson County farmer and businessman, arrived at the...
- City Rec Committee OKs dog park
- Customer complaint heard at DES Power Board meeting
- Paul Brock Band set to perform at DSCC on Tuesday
- New Life Union Mission Camp Fall Fest Oct. 28
- Newbern resident voices grievances at meeting about property cleanup
- County Local Government committee OKs sale of properties
- Dyersburg spoils Eagles' senior night with blowoutThough the Trojans already know they will be playing in Week 12 when the Class 4A playoffs get underway, Dyersburg still has a chance to raise their stock when the brackets come out, and the black and gold helped this out on Friday night in Henderson, scoring 41 straight points on their way to a 48-6 win over Chester County.
- Choctaws finish West Creek to stay alive
- Postseason positions on the line in Week 11
- Records fall at All-DIS meet
- DC heads to West Creek for first of two must-win games (10/20/17)
- Trojans look for win in final non-region contest at Henderson (10/20/17)
- Lady Choctaws win third straight Best of the West crown; Trojans place second in annual race (10/20/17)
Alissa BizzleDCHS student Alissa Bizzle was selected for this week’s Student Spotlight. ‘When thinking of Alissa I think of Personal Best. She gives 100 percent every day in the classroom and outside the classroom through her work with the FCCLA organization. It is a pleasure to have Alissa as a student and I appreciate her hard work in my classroom each and every day.’ – DCHS teacher and FCCLA Advisor Michelle King...
Kee StewartThis week’s student spotlight representative from Dyersburg High School is Kee Stewart. Stewart is a senior and the son of Keith Stewart and Lekebre Baltimore. DHS instructor DeAnn McDowell nominated Stewart and added, ‘Kee is an all-around great young man and has gone above and beyond to help another student who does not speak any English get acclimated into our school.’...
Obituaries for October 20, 2017In Memory of Mitchell Keith McDivitt At 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, October 18, 56-year-old Mitchell Keith McDivitt, the most outspoken member of the McDivitt clan made his departure from this world. Son of...
Obituaries for October 19, 2017Charles Evans Cook, 72 of Trimble, Tennessee died on Tuesday, October 17, 2017, at his residence in Trimble, Tennessee. Born Monday, May 14, 1945, in Milan, Tennessee. He was the son of the late Paul...
Obituaries for October 18, 2017Lillie Mooring McCain, 96, of Tiptonville, Tennessee died on Monday, October 16, 2017, at her residence in Tiptonville, Tennessee. Born Thursday, March 24, 1921, in Phillipy, Tennessee. She was the...
On the Record (10/18/17)Ronnie Lee Ward, 63, and Valerie Joy Taylor Butler, 53 Jessica Ann Wilson, 29, and Heather Ma Johnson, 30 Skylar Rhea Ramsey, 22, and Mary Evelyn Peckenpaugh, 23 Christopher Michael Pursell, 41,and...
On the Record (10/11/17)Kaylee Nichole Adkerson- speeding, paid Adam Houston Adkins- establishment of speed zones, driving school, continued Kenneth A Anderson- driving without license, seat belt- 18 and older, continued...
On the Record (10/4/17)Dane Michael Smith, 26, and Madison Leigh Hinkel, 23 Cody Allen Reagan, 31, and Caamille Alexandra Robertson, 25 Robert F Somerville, 59, and Sharon D Ray, 47 Bradley Dewayne Daniels, 34, and Alison...
Articles For Sale
chairschairs 2 leather bottoms 15 ea or 2 for 20 dollars 2 twine bottom/2 cain bottoms 1 rocker call carl for mor onfo4455027
PersonalsDyer County Board of Education is taking bids on teaching supplies until 2:00 P.M., Thursday, November 2, 2017. Information is available at 159 Everett Ave., Dyersburg, TN, 731-285-6712.
Legal NoticesLegal 10-3493 SUBSTITUTE TRUSTEE'S NOTICE OF SALE Default having been made in the payment of the debts and obligations secured to be paid in that certain Deed of Trust executed May 31,2013 , by KERRY MESSER and LYNN MESSER, husband and wife, conveying to MARK HAYES, Trustee, the hereinafter described property to secure FIRST MIDWEST BANK, the payment of one Promissory Note of even date, in the principal amount of Two Hundred Fifty-Three Thousand Eight Hundred ...
Houses for RentFor Rent: 3bd 2ba brick country home, large patio, w/storm shelter & shop references & deposit required No Indoor Pets!! $950 month 731-627-3307 or 731-589-0313
Mobile Home For Rent3BR 2BA CH/A & shed Newbern-Tatumville $375mo 731-643-6140
- Devils fans help young anthem singer who forgets the words
- To learn how to say New Zealand leader's name, just call her
- Police: Newborn's dad sold heroin in hospital maternity ward
- KFC Twitter follows 11 Herbs and Spices, intrigues internet
- Police: Man accused of fake ID use found hiding in trash can