A silent auction benefiting Hunter Tucker, a 10-year-old who has battled two forms of cancer, is planned at the Dyersburg Country Club at The Farms on Saturday, Nov. 10.
The auction will take place from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m.
Tucker has battled both A.L.L. and C.N.S. in his short life. All proceeds from the auction will go to aid Tucker and his family.
Items slated for auction include:
* football autographed by Joe Montana
* two tickets for the 2013 Fed Ex St Jude golf tournament
* pin flag autographed by Dustin Johnson, winner of the Fed Ex St. Jude classic .
* Autographed Ole Miss football and jersey
* Gift baskets with sports equipment
* Tickets for University of Tennessee at Martin basketball
* Hockey puck from Nashville Predators, autographed by Colin Wilson
* Hockey stick from the Mississippi Riverkings
* Basketball autographed by Union University championship team
The public is encouraged attend and take part in this silent auction.