Targets: shoulders, abs, obliques
1. Stand with feet slightly wider than hip-width apart, holding a weight in left hand with arms by sides.
2. Press weight overhead with palm facing forward, look up at weight and let toes turn slightly toward right to start.
3. Take 5 seconds to lower flat torso over right leg, bending right leg softly and hinging from hips keeping left arm over shoulder with gaze fixed on weight and reaching right hand to right foot. Hold this position for 5 seconds.
4. Reverse movement to return to start.
5. That’s 1 rep- do 5 reps, switch sides and repeat- that’s 1 set- do 4 sets.