Targets: lower abs
1. Lie on your back with your arms by your sides.
2. Extend both legs straight up to the ceiling, crossing your right leg over your left, toes pointed.
3. Brace your abs in tight, inhale and lower your legs about 45 degrees.
4. As you exhale bring your legs back into your body and lift your legs overhead at an angle (as if aiming to where the wall meets the ceiling behind you), lifting your hips and back off the floor, pressing down with your arms for support.
5. Pause for 1 count, and then slowly roll through the spine to lower your hips and bring your legs back to the starting position.
That’s 1 rep - do 3 sets of 10.