DPD officers receive First Responder Award1Three Dyersburg Police Officers were recently recognized during the Tennessee Department of Safety & Homeland Security Three Stars of Tennessee Award and First Responder recognition ceremony in...
Dyersburg recreation centers to remain closed following discussion at committee meeting1The Dyersburg Recreation Committee convened Wednesday afternoon at 4 p.m. inside the conference room of City Hall to discuss the possibility of reopening of the three City-owned recreation centers,...
- Dyersburg Board to meet electronically Monday
- Dyersburg committee discusses Woodside Lane drainage issues
- USDA to provide additional direct assistance to farmers, ranchers impacted by coronavirus
- Dyer County COVID-19 update for September 18
- Dyer County COVID-19 update for September 17
- Dyersburg Schools in Phase 2 next week, modified schedule for DHS
- Dyer County Schools to remain in Phase 3, DCHS to operate under Phase 2
- Dyer County COVID-19 update for September 16
- DPD arrests wanted suspect
- Dyer County Legislative Body approves Three Star Program recognition1
- Dyersburg School Board reviews policies, school updates
- Dyer County COVID-19 update for September 15
- Dyer County COVID-19 update for September 14
- Mural dedication celebration set for Sept. 24
- DHS’ Yousuf named National Merit semifinalist
- McDowell awarded National DAR Helen Pouch Classroom Grant
- DHS QB Clark helps direct the Trojan offenseThe senior season for a football player in high school is always the most important, and Dyersburg starting quarterback Graham Clark is making the most of the chance he is getting as he is back taking snaps for the Trojans after his productive junior season was cut short due to a late-season injury in 2019.
- Ticket sales for Dyer County-Clarksville game begin Monday; limited number available (9/18/20)
- End of the week brings good football news (9/18/20)
- Late DeLashmet goal gets Dyer County a tie on Senior Night (9/18/20)
- Three Oaks clinches conference title with win over Northview (9/18/20)
- Dyer County adds football contest against Munford (9/17/20)
- Friday’s DHS, Haywood football game cancelled (9/17/20)
At the Shelter (9/16/20)There are currently 59 deserving animals waiting to be adopted at the Shelter. To protect the Shelter staff and visitors, please call, make an appointment and wear a mask. The Shelter staff will be wearing masks to protect visitors. If you do not have a mask, the Shelter will provide one for a fee of $3. ...
Obituaries for Sept. 19Sgt. Ronnie H. Parnell, 79, of Newbern, Tennessee died on Thursday, September 17, 2020, at Dyer Nursing Home in Dyer, Tennessee. Born Friday, July 11, 1941 in Dyer County, Tennessee, he was the son...
Obituaries for Sept. 17Charles Robert Upchurch, 79, of Wynnburg, Tennessee, passed away September 11, 2020 at Tristar Centennial Medical Center in Nashville, Tennessee. Mr. Upchurch was born January 13, 1942 in Wynnburg,...
Obituaries for Sept. 15James “Dooner” Wilson, 69, of Finley, died Sunday, September 13, 2020 at his residence. Born April 10, 1951, he is the son of the late James “Dick” and Geraldine Wilson. He was retired from Colonial...
On the Record (9/7/20)Jamie Conrad Gregory, 28 and Lea Ann Marie Monroe, 25 Matthew Ian Lewis, 28 and Samantha Lynn Granno, 32 Joseph Adam Morris, 32 and Savannah Erin Covey, 27 Parker Winston Jones, 22 and Anna Michelle...
On the Record (9/1/20)Dustin Tyler Cessac, 22 and Kelsey Rhnea Lents, 24 Jason David Coleman Jr, 22 and Destiny Cheyenne Sparks, 19 Joshua Andrew Windle, 28 and Felicia Nicole Daniels, 29 Troy Richard Anderson Jr, 30 and...
On the Record (8/25/20)Gunther Joel Brunk, 19 and Macy Nicole Mills, 23 Christopher Lee Buys, 60 and Karen Ann True Wright, 59 Ronnie Keith Smith, 29 and Lexie Kaye Bell, 21 Johnny Dee Salmon, 53 and Nancy Lea Wheeler...
EmploymentCross Carriers LLC in Halls Tn needing experienced otr drivers. Home on weekends.Call Dan at 731- 377- 0302 for more info.
Legal NoticesLEGAL 09-4383 PROBATE COURT JASON HUDSON PROBATE JUDGE DYER COUNTY NOTICE TO CREDITORS Civil Action No. 20-PR-51 The Estate of Charles E. Dent Notice is hereby given September 10th, 2020 letters testamentary (or of administration as the case may be) in respect of the estate of Charles E. Dent died July 6th, 2020 were issued to the undersigned by the Probate Court of Dyer County, Tennessee. All persons, resident and nonresident , having claims, matured or unmatured, against the...
Legal NoticesLEGAL 08-4385 CHANCERY COURT TONY CHILDRESS CHANCERY JUDGE DYER COUNTY NOTICE TO CREDITORS Civil Action No. 20-CV-392 Estate of Gary D. Permenter Notice is hereby given that on this 11th day of September, 2020. Letters of testamentary (or of administration as the case may be) in respect of the estate of Gary D. Permenter who died on August 9th, 2020 were issued to the undersigned by the Chancery Court of Dyer County, Tennessee. All persons, resident and...
Legal NoticesLEGAL 09-4384 CHANCERY COURT TONY CHILDRESS CHANCERY JUDGE DYER COUNTY NOTICE TO CREDITORS Civil Action No. 20-CV-391 Estate of John Wesley Addison Notice is hereby given that on this 10th day of September, 2020. Letters of testamentary (or of administration as the case may be) in respect of the estate of John Wesley Addison who died on August 21st, 2020 were issued to the undersigned by the Chancery Court of Dyer County, Tennessee. All persons, resident and...